SSC GD Constable Bharti Notification 2021 : Online Form for 25271 Vacancy Starts From 17th July 2021. The SSC GD Constable Online Form is now available on official website i.e ssc.nic.in. All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply SSC GD Application Form Till 31st July 2021. The SSC GD Bharti 2021 Notification Released on 16th July, 2021. Many Lakh Aspirants, waiting for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 from Long time. Read Complete Article here to know about SSC GD Constable Bharti Notification, Online Form & Eligibility Criteria 2021.
SSC GD Constable Bharti Notification 2021
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited Online applications to fill out vacant constable GD positions in central armed police forces like CAPF, NIA, SSF, and Assam Rifles. The online form process is available at the official portal , ssc.nic.in. The Candidates can fill application form till August 31. The online fee Submission Window is open till September 2 While the Challan Can be Submitted online till September 4.
Looking at the Official Notification, total 25271 Vacant Posts to be filled via SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021. Also the 10% of total vacancies are Reserved under Ex-servicemen Quota . The SSC GD Recruitment Drive to be held in multiple stages starting from CBT Test Followed by PET & PMT Tests . The Final Stage is Document Verification. Overall Merit List will be prepared Combining all the stages together. As of now the SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Date has not Confirmed.
SSC GD Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates applying against the SSC GD Notification 2021 Must ensure the Eligibility Criteria before applying online form .
Education Qualification :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Applying Candidates are must be in the age group of 18-23 years as on 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
- Permissible age relaxation is applicable on all categories as per the norms.
SSC GD Constable CBT Exam Pattern 2021
The SSC GD Constable Recruitment Consists of below mentioned stages :
- In First Stage,the Computer Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted by the Commission only in English and Hindi
- The Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled for the Qualifying Candidates in CBT Examination.
- At Final stage Document Verification to be Conducted for Qualifying candidates in PET/PST & Medical Examinations .
- Final Merit List to be prepared Combining all the stages together.
SSC GD Notification 2021 : Vacancies, Pay Scale, Exam Fees
The SSC GD Constable GD total Vacancies 2021 are as Follows :
Note : The SSC GD total vacancies are Tentative. Any change in the number of vacancies will
be intimated through the website of the Commission.
SSC GD Pay Scale : Final Selected Candidates Will get paid under Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100).
SSC GD Constable Application Form Fees : An application fee of Rs 100 will be applicable. Women and candidates belonging to SC, ST, and ex-serviceman category will be exempted from paying the fee.
How to Apply SSC GD Constable Online Application Form 2021 ?
The process of filling SSC GD online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC , ssc.nic.in.
- Now on Home Page Click on the ‘Register Now’ Link Available in Login Section.
- Enter All Required Details Like Mobile Number, Email id , Aadhar Number Carefully.
- Enter OTP Received in Mobile Number .
- Fill all the Sections of Registration Part & Submit .
- You Will Get Registration Number & Registration Password, Save them For Further Use .
II. Filling of online Application for the Examination
- Visit the SSC Portal Home Page again.
- Login With Registration Number & Password in Login Section .
- Upload Recent Scanned Photo & Signature.
- Upload the SSC GD Online Form 2021 & take Print Out for Further Use.